Suez S.A. has operations primarily in water, electricity and natural gas supply, and waste management. The company conducted a merger of equals with fellow utility company Gaz de France on 22 July 2008 to form GDF Suez (called Engie since 2015). The water and waste assets of Suez were spun off into a separate publicly traded company, Suez Environnement.
Now part of Engie
- Suez Energy International – energy
- Electrabel – electricity in Europe (first in Belgium)
- Tractebel Engineering – international engineering consultancy
- Cofely (in French) – building services/facilities management
Now part of SUEZ
- Sita — waste management
- Suez Environment — water and waste
- Degrémont — Water & WasteWater treatment engineering
- United Water — water in the United States, also Adelaide, Australia
- Grupo Agbar — water and waste
- Purite Ltd - water purification company
- GE Water and Process Technologies
- Driplex Water Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Driplex Water Engineering International Pvt.Ltd
Loop and Suez to build first infinite Loop™ facility producing 100% recycled and infinitely recyclable plastic in europe
Loop and Suez announce plans to build the first Infinite Loop™ recycling facility in Europe. Based on enhanced recycling, the partnership will combine the resource management expertise of SUEZ and ...