Full membership is open to any European organization whose core business is to manage a chemical site or cluster of chemical and chemical related operations at one or more locations in Europe, which has spare land available and which is actively engaged in promoting its site or cluster for new investments.
Associate membership is open to any supply organization or service provider that is interested in actively supporting new chemical investments in Europe.
ECSPP’s member mix includes
- Regional development agencies
- Port authorities
- Chemical companies managing a single chemical site
- Chemical companies managing multiple chemical sites at different locations
- Regional chemical networks
- Infrastructure management companies
To apply for ECSPP Membership please download the forms below, complete them and send them back to:
P.O. Box 85612
2508 CH The Hague
Tel: +31 70 312 39 27