Full membership is open to any European organization whose core business is to manage a chemical site or cluster of chemical and chemical related operations at one or more locations in Europe, which has spare land available and which is actively engaged in promoting its site or cluster for new investments.
Associate membership is open to any supply organization or service provider that is interested in actively supporting new chemical investments in Europe.
ECSPP’s member mix includes
- Regional development agencies
- Port authorities
- Chemical companies managing a single chemical site
- Chemical companies managing multiple chemical sites at different locations
- Regional chemical networks
- Infrastructure management companies
To apply for ECSPP Membership please complete the online registration form. In case of any questions please contact:
Tel: +31 70 312 39 27