Kohtla-Järve Industrial Park is located in a Kohtla-Järve’s traditional industrial area. The park is located in the Ehitajate tee district, 1 km from Tallinn-St. Petersburg highway. On the park there are railways connected to Tallinn-St. Petersburg.
The chemical park is the headquarters to Viru Keemia Grupp, an Estonian holding group of oil shale industry, power generation and public utility companies. Eastman Chemical Company (US) also has a manufacturing site located in Kohtla-Järve.
Companies, who have a potential interest in doing business in Kohtla-Järve Industrial Park are invited to participate in planning process, which will help to plan grounds with suitable requirements.
Infrastructure and Connectivity
|Highway||yes||The industrial park is located on Uus-Tehase street and Ehitajate tee district, 1 km from Tallinn-St. Petersburg highway.|
|Railway||yes||A big part of the industrial park is located near offshoot railways connected to Tallinn-St. Petersburg railroad.|
- Sodium Benzoate (powder and granular)
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoate Ester Plasticizers
- Aromatic (modified) Hydrocarbon Resins C5/C9
- Rosin Resins (Natural resins: gum rosin or colophony)
- Hexane (63/75 solvent)
- Toluene (fractions and high grade solvent)
- Benzene (fraction)
- Xylene (fraction)
- Naphtha and Naphtalene(fraction)
- Fuel Oils: Gasoil, Gasoline, Marine Fuels
- High Octane gasoline component
- Less than 0.1 sulphur heavy oil